Tuesday, August 30, 2011

In Lieu of Menu

So, with my kitchen off limits I'm breaking away from our usual routine and have a list of budget friendly quick dining options for families to share.  I can take no credit whatsoever for discovering these options - my friend Leane did the digging and gave the list to me.  I may have added one or two but it is her list.  My contribution?  Sharing it with you and encouraging you to call around and look online to make a list of your own.  You never know when your kitchen is going to be wiped out by an improvement project...

Monday - Chick-fil-A on Cherry, one free kids meal for every adult meal purchased
              - Red Bowl, kids eat for 99 cents with purchase of adult meal
Tuesday - McCallister's Deli - Kids eat free, even if you are my friend Dani and have 4
Wednesday - Captain Steve's Seafood - Kids eat free
Thursday - Earth Fare - up to 5 free kids meals for every adult purchase of at least $5.00
Friday - Chick-fil-A on Dave Lyle, same as Monday
Saturday and Sunday - Steak and Shake, kids eat free all weekend with adult purchase of $8.00
August - IHOP, kids eat free all month

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping my kitchen is under construction soon and need these options handy- and I figure at least three people will go to McAllister's who only have one kid so it will balance out, right?

    ReplyDelete